Anypay® is a mobile application that enables businesses to receive cryptocurrency payments quickly and easily peer-to-peer directly to their own personal wallets.
To get started with Anypay, follow these steps:
- Download Anypay® from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) or via the Web.
- Create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- Add your cryptocurrency addresses where you want payments to go.
To receive a payment with Anypay, follow these steps:
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- Enter the amount to collect from the keypad screen.
- Show the QR code to the customer or tap "Share Payment Request" to send by text or email.
- Payment is complete when the screen says "PAID".
Anypay® is secure. Here are some security features of the app:
- It never touches your money. Payments go directly from customers' wallets to your wallet.
- Anypay never holds your funds. It simply communicates to others how to pay you.
- Accounts are secured with username and password.
- Sharing personal data is optional.
If you have any questions or issues with Anypay®, please visit the Anypay support page at https://anypayx.com/faq or contact email@example.com.
Anypay® is fully open source and free to download.